“What’s in my camera bag?”
Google it and you can get an amazing list of photographer around the world sharing what’s the gear in their camera bag.
Many times I being asked how do I manage my gear as I’m doing multiple kinds of photography, Travel, Weddings and Commercial portraits. So, I decided to start the topic of What’s in my camera bag with my travel gear!
The consideration on deciding what to bring:
1. Where am I going and what’s the purpose of the trip (Sometimes there are commercial works along the trip)
2. Is it convenience to move around?
3. The weather.
From the left:
1. Sevenoak SK-CM200 Shotgun Microphone
2. Samsung NX30 For videos and vlog (Given by Samsung)
3. Fujifilm X-T1 and Fujifilm XF 18mm f/2.0 R Works as my main travel and portrait photography camera.
4. A leather card holder from Fourjei to keep business card and memory cards sometimes.
5. A Samsung 45mm f/1.8 amazing sharp lens
6. Samsung NX300 and Samsung 20mm f/2.8 Pancake Lens (Given by Samsung) This camera for my girl to photograph for her travel BLOG, feel free to check it out CMySteps
7. Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Instant Film Camera (Panda) for my upcoming project
8. Two LED light Tube I got it from Taobao, it’s great for creating still lights either for videos or photos
9. A sunglasses, not important at all.
10. A fake gorillapod and Benro A-198EX Mg-Aluminium EX Series Quick Lock Versatile Tripod